Edited by John Cary and Public Architecture
Book Design by Pentagram
Published by Metropolis Books
?I received a courtesy copy of this book and yes it was a beautiful feeling to see my name in the ‘acknowledgments’ for the book. What’s more beautiful is to contribute a 1% of your workday to help someone so that you feel good for the other 99% of the time.
Based on this simple concept of contributing just 1% of your service for a good cause, Public Architecture started ‘the1%’ program in 2005. Today it’s even shaped itself into a book. This book goes a long way with its inspiring and successful stories of people that believe in doing public good.